[Samba] R: Re: Dos/Unix newline translating

Robert Grasso robert.grasso at cedrat.com
Wed Nov 9 04:04:49 MST 2011

on Debian it is possible that you are using the orginal VI. On RedHat you must be using ViM (VI Improved). Do you have vim on Debian
?

---
Robert GRASSO – System engineer

CEDRAT S.A.
15 Chemin de Malacher - Inovallée - 38246 MEYLAN cedex - FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0)4 76 90 50 45 - Fax: +33 (0)4 56 38 08 30
mailto:robert.grasso at cedrat.com - http://www.cedrat.com