[Samba] Problem with a samba/kerberos configuration

djamel boussebha dboussebha at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 11 10:04:46 MST 2011

Hi;

I would like to use a configuration Samba/Kerberos with the parameters into the samba conf file :
kerberos method = system keytab

 dedicated keytab file = /etc/keytab

When running testparm receiving error Unknown parameter encountered: "use kerberos keytab"

 Ignoring unknown parameter "use kerberos keytab"
error Unknown parameter encountered: "kerberos method"

 Ignoring unknown parameter "kerberos method"

I use OpenSUse Linux 10 and the 3.0.6 version for Samba.
Q : how resolve this problem ? I must change the Samba version in 3.54 or it exists another solution ?

Regards