[Samba] SAMBA as PDC, Windows server 2008 and Windows 7 problem - SOLVED

Administrator KAPPA admin at kappa.com.pl
Thu Nov 3 15:40:18 MDT 2011

W dniu 2011-11-03 16:59, TAKAHASHI Motonobu pisze:
> From: Administrator KAPPA<admin at kappa.com.pl>
> Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 16:25:08 +0100
>
>> A have compiled samba v3.6.1 on Debian Squeeze and configure it as PDC.
>> The Windows XP can join the domain with no problems, but Windows 7 and
>> Windows Server 2008 R2 not. The answer from Windows 7 and 2008 is, that
>> the domain not exist or the windows can't connect to it.
>>
>> Could you look at this and tell mi what's wrong?
> Have you already looked at
>    https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Windows7 ?
Yes, I have looked at the page, but it was not enough for me. I found
other page:
http://www.tomczuk.info/2011/03/dodawanie-windows-7-do-domeny/
after this change the Windows7 and Windows server 2008 joined to the
Samba domain!

The page is in Polish language, if somebody wan't it in english I can
translate it.

Thanks for advice,

Regards

--