[Samba] Can I write to wondows folder

Edwin Quijada listas_quijada at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 16:50:40 MDT 2011

I added user to "Domain Admins" and nothing. I have a group named Administrators with 544 I suposed that is the local administartor but nothing.I have other user adminnew and it can write into this folder as Administartor domain too.I think when I create a user and move this user into this group nothing happens. I have the user equijada and see thisWe can write into the folder but these users can add users/machines to my domain and it can be.debian-pdc:/var/lib/samba/netlogon# id adminnewuid=1002(adminnuevo) gid=513(Domain Users) grupos=512(Domain Admins),513(Domain Users)debian-pdc:/var/lib/samba/netlogon# id equijadauid=1006(equijada) gid=512(Domain Admins) grupos=64238(domadm),512(Domain Admins)Both belong to domain admins but just andminnew can write into WiNDOWS/ always, but now something more weird happens now equijada can too.really, I dont know why this behaviour for example groups domadm was erased and it tells that exist. I am using ldapadmin.exe to mamage users and groups maybe will be the app??
*-Edwin Quijada
*-Developer DataBase
*-JQ Microsistemas

*-Soporte PostgreSQL