[Samba] Problem of: Trust relationship between 2 linux domains

François Legal devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Thu Mar 31 03:56:11 MDT 2011

Maybe you can describe a little more your setup
(NET->DOMAINS->DC->machines)

Do you have Winbind up and running ? Does
wbinfo -t show that the truted domain is OK ? Can you see the trusted
domain users/group with wbinfo -u/-g ?

I think that I had resolution
problems even with using the same WINS. I had to create an LMHOST files
on both DCs.

François

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 16:34:39 +0700, bình lê
thanh wrote:

> Hi François,
>
> Thanks for answering, I've setup 2
domains used one WINS server (DOM1), but still the same error:

> The
user of DOM2 can not log on DOM1 by WinXP!

> I send you the pictures
that I capture from the screen. Can you tell me what I should do or show
me a step by step congiguration?

> Thanks a lot for paying attention!
:)