[Samba] Default Keyboard Layout changed to english.

Kalev Riivik kalevr at iisaku.edu.ee
Thu Mar 10 04:45:17 MST 2011

Hi,
second week and still not a single response.... I would really
appriciate it, if someone would actually answer (even to ask for more
info or suggest something at least).

PS: Since i didn't do anything to windows machines it has to be samba
(or linux) related. It goes even that far, that users can't run some
adobe apps (Soundbooth, Elements Premiere) while logged in with roaming
profiles (it was ok before).

Hoping for a miracle,
Kalev

3.03.2011 14:40, Kalev Riivik kirjutas: