[Samba] Working simultaneously with the same user account

Aniruddha mailingdotlist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 01:09:17 MST 2011

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 9:37 PM, Gaiseric Vandal
<gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are users logging into the PC with this one account? Or are they logging
> into PC's with unique accounts?  Are they accessing other shares besides
> this one?  If this is the only share, it shouldn't be a problem
> (technically.)

Users are logging into the pc with unique accounts. I would like to have
them access other shares as well. The idea is to have a simple setup
with  a standard username and password for shares.  Here's a more
complete example:

Greate folders
===========
mkdir /media/test