[Samba] Samba 3.3.15 Ignoring "Logon Path" and "Logon Home" to Disable Roaming Profiles

Charles Kozler charles at fixflyer.com
Mon Jun 20 11:53:40 MDT 2011

Thank you for your response.

I had tried that already and it still did not work.  I tried creating
new users after setting the aforementioned configuration settings to
Samba but it still did not work.

Do I need to remove the LDAP user entry completely and not just the
value?  For instance, will a blank value for sambaProfilePath (or
whatever ) inside LDAP still cause Windows to attempt a roaming profile
load regardless of what Samba has in its configuration settings?

--
*ATTENTION*: Please note my new cell phone number
Regards,

Chuck Kozler
Infrastructure & Systems Administrator
---
Office: 1-646-290-6267
Mobile: 1-646-385-3684
FIX Flyer

Notice to Recipient: This e-mail is meant only for the intended
recipient(s)
of the transmission, and contains confidential information which is
proprietary
to FIX Flyer LLC. Any unauthorized use, copying, distribution, or
dissemination is
strictly prohibited. All rights to this information is reserved by FIX
Flyer LLC. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and please
delete this e-mail from your system and destroy any copies.