[Samba] filesystem of choice?

Christ Schlacta lists at aarcane.org
Sun Jun 26 02:09:38 MDT 2011

ZFSonLinux is very nearly production ready, and I'm preparing to deploy
it soon on a home server.  Just a few minor niceties missing for now,
but all the essential features are in place, and the bugs are only
trickling in and nothing major's come up in a while.

I'd certainly not trust it to a ~100TB multi server multi SAN
environment yet, but soon~  zvol has been there from zfs for a while, so
if you want xfs on ZFS in your environment, that's the closest I'd trust
it in production yet.