[Samba] Samba File Server as Domain Member of Samba PDC

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Fri Jan 28 04:33:20 MST 2011

Hi,
what about wins server= server1 server2.
I did not know this is working!?
What about the ldap-server settings in your member servers smb.conf?:

ldap admin dn=cn=xxxx,dc=xxxxx,dc=xxxx
        ldap suffix= dc=xxxx,dc=xxxxx
        ldap group suffix = ou=Groups
        ldap user suffix = ou=Users
        ldap machine suffix = ou=Computers
        ldap idmap suffix = ou=Users
        idmap backend=ldap:ldap://xxxxxxxxxxxxx<-- your passwordserver
        idmap uid=15000-20000
        idmap gid=15000-20000

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV