[Samba] IIS Change Notifications

Gareth Evans agrath at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 17:24:01 MST 2011

Hope the screen capture was helpful in showing the problem.

I've figured out why I wasn't getting anything in wireshark (my VM was set
up to nat share, not bridge to physical network) so after changing that,
i've captured the wireshark, strace and smbd logs for a test run as per your
instructions.
I checked the wireshark file in the GUI and there's definitely smb traffic
there this time.

You can download the logs/traces here:
http://agrath.mole.feralhosting.com/20100116.zip

Gareth