[Samba] MS Access

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Thu Jan 13 12:21:10 MST 2011

I use the following with Office XP/Office 2003, and it works very well.
Access in 2000 compatibility mode is the front end to MySQL server.

kernel oplocks = No
veto oplock files = /*.doc/*.xls/*.mdb/*.ldb/*.DOC/*.XLS/*.MDB/*.LDB/

Dale