[Samba] [Resolved] Reestablishing trust with PDC

iordonez at berkeley.edu iordonez at berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 11 12:24:52 MST 2011

I have the same issue.  The workaround that worked for me is to remove the
computer from the domain and re-join the domain again.  If there is a
permanent fix to this, I would be a happy camper.  It's a waste of time to
remove and re-join the domain every time this issue happens.

I also tried this to no avail: Disabled the machine password change on all
win7 clients by setting

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Netlogon\Parameters
 DisablePasswordChange = dword:1

Thanks in advance.