[Samba] Samba4 start error

Herczeg Péter h.pjotr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 14:54:14 MST 2011

Hi,

update1: I added some extra folders to PATH, and now it is ok, but the
strange thing, that when I test it with smbclient --version, it says 3.5.6,
not 4.xxxx as you write in the HowTo.
what can be the cause of this? Extra info, that I ran provision again, it
completes the process, but I have no smb.conf file afterwards.

Thanks,

Peter

--
Herczeg Péter