[Samba] Samba4 start error

Herczeg Péter h.pjotr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 14:36:11 MST 2011

Hello Andrew,

Thanks for the quick answer, I tried with the commands you advised, but no
success. The same message, command/directory not found. (the directory you
mentioned, is empty. ) instead of this folder was found *
/usr/local/samba/sbin*#
I have added libraries to PATH also.

What can be the problem? A previously installed Samba?
I have noticed, that smbclient cannot run also, it says cannot load smb.conf
(the provision was successful previously)

Shall I investigate in the log files of compilation or installation? Or make
a clean install of whole server?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

--