[Samba] samba policies? logon scripts?

fdelval at rojatex.com fdelval at rojatex.com
Wed Feb 9 02:24:02 MST 2011

Kind of dificult, dark, and poorly documented task, isnt it?

While i found docens of samba config manuals and examples, i cant find
info about a logon script.
I had to get the poledit.exe from a Service Pack from w2000...

too much complexity for placing a desktop shortcut.

Is this the only way?

Oh, and Takahashi, i had an unanswered question from my last doub. Would
you be kind to answer here even if its not the topic?

I can only "automatically map"
unix admins - nt domain admins
unix users - nt domain users

the other groups i create, must be added manually in each windows client
to each DOMAIN/unix-group, right?

thank you

--
Fran Del Val