[Samba] multiple samba accounts

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Fri Feb 4 00:16:53 MST 2011

The first home share I think is mapped at domain login!?? Let's say S:!?
Do you use a logon script? So the second ,or the first too, home share could
be mapped from the command prompt
Or script like this: net use R: \\otherserver\otherhome passwordotherserver
/user:yourotherserver-domain\usernameotherserver
Good Luck
Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV