[Samba] Need to Locate the GNU SMB Library Source Code

Bobby Baker bobby.r.baker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 23:04:17 MST 2011

Volker,

Thanks for your response.  I think my original request may have been
confusing.  I don't have any Samba installation that contains a /
smbval directory.  That is my problem.  I am using a product called
Documentum Content Server where the documentation provides a way to
customize a particular capability via utilization of the SMB Library
Source Code.  I am supposed to find that "Library" on the Samba.org
web-site, but cannot seem to locate it.  That is my question, where
can I find the SMB Library Source Code?  I hope you or someone else
can help.

Thanks so much!

Bobby