[Samba] Need to Locate the GNU SMB Library Source Code

Tue Feb 1 05:43:33 MST 2011

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 01:11:24PM -0500, Bobby Baker wrote:
> My operating system is Solaris 10.  I need the SMB Library Source Code,
> which I need to rebuild.  I also need the smbvalid.a library located in the
> /smbval directory,. and the valid.h file located in the /include directory.
> I presume both of these files are contained in the library source, or will
> be generated as part of the rebuild.

Samba does not contain or install a valid.h file. Also, I am
not aware that Samba has anything to do with the /smbval
directory. Can you post a "ls -l /smbval" on our machine, so
that we can see that it looks like Samba?

Thanks,

Volker