[Samba] Changing passwords from Windows

Joe Tseng joe_tseng at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 17:02:21 MST 2011

I'm still getting a insufficient privileges message.  My attributes in slapd.conf are below:

access to dn.regex=".*,dc=at,dc=home" attrs=userPassword,sambaNTPassword,sambaLMPassword
 by dn="cn=root,dc=at,dc=home" write
 by self write
 by * auth
access to dn.regex=".*,dc=at,dc=home" attrs=mail
 by dn="cn=root,dc=at,dc=home" write
 by self write
 by * read
access to dn.regex=".*,ou=People,dc=at,dc=home"
 by * read