[Samba] Samba PDC cluster with RHCS

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Wed Dec 14 23:58:32 MST 2011

If you running samba3 you will need  to setup a bdc to take over business of
your pdc. Or a real time synced pdc copy on the other node that starts up
when the real pdc is going down.
In cases of ha I made also best experiences with samba4 in replication mode.

Good Luck
Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV