[Samba] RPC server unavailable

c.hoffmann at bnet.at c.hoffmann at bnet.at
Wed Aug 24 07:11:33 MDT 2011

 Dear list!

 I am running samba4 on my Ubuntu 11.04 machine with the
version:4.0.0~alpha15~git20110124.dfsg1-2ubuntu1

 Domain joining works fine. I installed the Admin-Tools on my Win7
64bit machine and was able to add users to the Server. After a
restart of the client I am not able to start dsa.msc again. The error
says: The RPC server is unavailable. I tried to restart the server and
client but the problem still existed.

 After I remove the client and rejoined it to the domain it once
worked again. After a reboot of the client the same problem occurs
again. The logs do not state any errors.

 Is this a known bug? I couldn´t find anything in the mailing
list archive,

 br,

 Chris