[Samba] Moving Domains - profiles question

Aaron E. ssureshot at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 06:51:20 MDT 2011

I'm gong to go out on a limb here and say the process will need tested
on your end. In my experience what has worked for one site has not
worked for another.

It is all about getting the procedure right for your site. That being
said the procedure you linked usually works pretty well when dealing
with local profiles, I have found it doesn't work all that great with
roaming profiles but, what does work well with roaming profiles?

I usually clean out all the temp files/cookies and any items you can
clean up before the transfer of profiles but that's just my preference..