[Samba] 3.5.x on AIX 5.2

Tim Evans tkevans at tkevans.com
Sun Aug 7 07:45:01 MDT 2011

On 08/07/2011 09:35 AM, William E Jojo wrote:

> [...]

Thanks, Bill; I was hoping to hear from you on this.

I've solved my problem.  Embarrassed to admit I had missed the
instructions to run autogen.sh first (not sure when this got added), but
I was running configure first.

Had to upgrade autoconf and m4 first (this is a very old machine--no
possibility of upgrading AIX from 5.2), but then autogen.sh ran ok.
Then ran configure, without any arg's, and the package built without errors.

Regards.