[Samba] Samba4 help!

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Tue Apr 19 02:27:16 MDT 2011

2. how can I join samba3 file server to samba 4 PDC? =net ads join, winbind running
3. [homes]
       path= /home
       read only=no

This is all.
All other ACLS is setting from the tool Active Directory Users and Groups
within windows.
Click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Active Directory Users and Computers.
In the Details pane, right-click the applicable user account, and then click Properties.
In the Properties dialog box, click the Profile tab.
Under Home folder, type the directory information: In my case 
\\tuebingen.tst.loc\homes and the tool will make  the users directory setting
 the correct rights.
(\\YOUR.DOMAIN\homes)
Now every time the user logs on HOME is auto mounted

MY thread this list: HOWTO samba4 centos5.5 named dnsupdate drbd simple failover

Good LUCK

Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV