[Samba] Samba4 help!

Yared Berhanu yaruda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 01:34:04 MDT 2011

Greetings,

I have new project on directory service and account management. I choose to
implement Samba4 as DC since it has many features. I have done the setup and
able to join windows 7 and Ubuntu 10.04 clients using Likewise-open 5.4. I
have done roaming profile very well for Windows 7 machines. But I have some
questions which I can't answer and implement like

   1. Is there any way to use Samba 4 as file server in addition to PDC
   2. how can I join samba3 file server to samba 4 PDC?
   3. How can on automount home directory with CIFS ?

regards,
--
Yared Berhanu Woldegiorgis
Økern torgvei 92