[Samba] PAM winbind authentication problem NT domain

Martin Vuille martin at jpmvrealtime.com
Sun Apr 10 14:15:34 MDT 2011

Thanks Bob. I should have been more complete in my description. I have
tried it as domain.user%password as well as user%password, with and without
"winbind use default domain = yes", and it makes no difference.

I don't know whether this is relevant or helpful, but while retesting this
to confirm my answer I accidentally mistyped the password part. If I do
"wbinfo -a" with a valid user name but the wrong password, then the error
changes to NT_STATUS_WRONG_PASSWORD.

MV