[Samba] help with user permissions

Ben George bentech4you at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 12:07:35 MDT 2010

Thanks for your reply..

yea i also want that same thing..give permission to that listed users only..

but when i checked that 3 folders in windows pc.,,only one folder can
accable without password

and when i try to access the other 2 folder's,,it says that network not
reachable..u don't have permission to access this network...like that...