[Samba] Workgroup compared to Domain

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at workshy.org
Fri Oct 29 18:41:15 MDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 06:50:08PM -0500, John H Terpstra wrote:

> Please help use to understand exactly how ZeroConf helps with user and
> group management.  Confused by your answer!

Are you one of the original posters alternate personalities?  Otherwise,
I'm a little confused by yours.  The OP has said almost nothing about
about what he's actually looking for; I think you're making some
unwarranted assumptions about what those needs are.  Did you even
research the Amahi project?  For a lot of it's common uses, UPnP-style
solutions are actually appropriate.  If the OP has something else in
mind, maybe you could ask.

--
Bruce

Explota!: miles de lemmings no pueden estar equivocados.