[Samba] Active directory in Ubuntu

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Thu Oct 28 11:53:15 MDT 2010

Tommie,

To emulate an Active Directory DC, you will have to use Samba 4.
Note that Samba 4 is still in alpha, but some have reported using it
successfully in production environments.

http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4

Dale