[Samba] Guest shares in an ADS security model

Michael Wood esiotrot at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 12:12:13 MDT 2010

On 22 October 2010 19:36, Madhusudan Singh <singh.madhusudan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok.
>
> In my mind, guest access should be just that - no authentication.

Well, I believe that it is.  But that you need to enable the Guest
account in AD for it to be allowed.

I might be wrong, of course, but I think that's how it works.

What you want to do is bypass AD for one print share.  Maybe that's
possible, but I don't know.

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot at gmail.com>