[Samba] Problems with Windows 7 on domain, Samba server not

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 08:16:41 MDT 2010

Do you have an account (or accounts) for on the samba server for the
Windows user(s)?  Are the passwords the same?
Does the samba server "workgroup" name match the domain name on the
windows clients?

Can you use the "username map" option in smb.conf and have a username
map file that maps "DOMAIN/user" to "user" ?