[Samba] CTDB with 3 nodes and local disks without a dedicated SAN

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Thu Oct 7 10:27:05 MDT 2010

Hello,
 you should try iscsi drbd gfs if you think and mix wisely it should
start. THis is, you have on central point of storage where all three nodes
write to and this storage backed up.
My latest try with ctdb did not work on CentOs. The package was brocken.
And I think it is not
possible to cluster a DC.

Greetings
Daniel