[Samba] Enforcing filesystem permissions

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn dennisml at conversis.de
Mon Oct 4 13:35:21 MDT 2010

That's a possible way but this would be more of a workaround rather than a
solution. I'd still like to know why the permissions end up all wrong.
Also this only deals with the permissions during the creation of the
directory. If the reason for the messed up permissions is indeed that the
client changes them afterwards then this will probably still happen even
with this option set.

Regards,
   Dennis