[Samba] samba replacing novell

Mike Mercier mmercier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 07:46:44 MST 2010

Hi,

If you experince slowdowns on Windows when the Novell client is
installed, you can try the following:

Start -> Control Panels -> Network Connection -> Advanced Menu ->
Advanced Settings -> Provider Order tab.

There you can change the order in which each network client is used
(moving the windows client above the novell client should help).

NOTE: Changing the order could make browsing your Novell
infrastructure slowdown...  you will have to test to see how things
work.

Mike