[Samba] samba replacing novell

Petre Bandac petre at kgb.ro
Tue Nov 23 16:16:58 MST 2010

hallo

attached is the tcpdump for the computer with the slow running app -
remote workstation with openvpn

(for the local computers - it is only the app that freezes, not the
whole operating system)

the workstations are all win xp

I shall test today from the remote workstation with the share from a 2k3
server and see what happens, in order to exactly locate where the
problem resides

I have also enabled debug level 10 and see what comes up; hopefully this
won't overload the server

thanks,

petre