[Samba] SAMBA accessible with hostname only on local subnet

****@ppu appaji04cn002 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 03:02:51 MST 2010

Dear Aaron,

Sorry for the delay in repying.Please find the output of route command.
default gateway was set properly and its is pinging.

Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use
Iface
172.27.0.0      *               255.255.240.0   U     0      0        0 eth0
169.254.0.0     *               255.255.0.0     U     0      0        0 eth0
default         172.27.0.1      0.0.0.0         UG    0      0        0 eth0