[Samba] Samba4 questions?

Charles Tryon charles.tryon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 08:35:01 MDT 2010

I have been doing some work with the new Samba4 version and have some
questions.  Is this the right list to ask on, or is there a development list
that would be better?

  (I am currently following the Samba4 HOWTO Wiki at:
http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/HOWTO, and building from the "git"
repository.  The system seems to be working well, but I have some questions
about migrating users from an existing Samba3 domain and specifying a
SID/RID instead of just taking whatever value the system hands out to me.
 I've spent weeks trying to find answers on Google, but have turned up empty
so far.)

--
    Charles Tryon