[Samba] WG: CTDB and PDC Role

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Tue Nov 2 06:03:53 MDT 2010

Hi,

I just did it wins replication with samba4wins between pdc wins and bdc wins
like that:

"Ex.: on   pdc:
socket address = 192.168.135.255
wins support = no
wins server = 192.168.135.150 <-- ip smbd4wins on pdc

EX: on bdc:
socket address = 192.168.135.255
wins support = no
wins server = 192.168.135.151 <-- ip smbd4wins on bdc"

And it is working!!!!

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus