[Samba] RE : RE : Example of command ". / Setup / provision"

Michael Wood esiotrot at gmail.com
Thu May 20 01:15:05 MDT 2010

Hi

2010/5/20 Viatte Frédéric <Frederic.Viatte at rpn.ch>:
> Hello
>
> For my zone DOMAINE.CH, yes I have one in "/usr/local/samba/private/dns" ! It is called "domaine.ch.zone"
>
> And for # include "/usr/local/samba /private/named.conf" I put in "/usr/named.conf" in the "options" below "notify no"

As mentioned in my previous e-mail, it won't work if you put the
#include into "options".  Put it at the bottom of the file where it
says:

# You can insert further zone records for your own domains below or create
# single files in /etc/named.d/ and add the file names to
# NAMED_CONF_INCLUDE_FILES.
# See /usr/share/doc/packages/bind/README.SUSE for more details.

Or you could follow the instructions in the above comment, but just
including the #include here should work (as long as the contents of
the file do not conflict with the other zones already defined in
/etc/named.conf.)

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot at gmail.com>