[Samba] file "time-to-live"

Leonardo Carneiro - Veltrac lscarneiro at veltrac.com.br
Tue Jun 29 08:32:52 MDT 2010

Hi everyone,

There is a way to make files being automatically deleted some time after
they have been created?
I know that, with some scripting wizardry i could achieve this, but i
wanna know if samba has this kind of feature.

I have a temp folder that users insist in use like a backup folder, so i
want to files to be deleted 24 hours after they have been created.

I cannot just delete everything at midnight because this folder is used
in full time, so if a user create a file at 23h59, it would be deleted a
minute later.

Sorry for my poor english and tks in advance.
--
Leonardo Carneiro