[Samba] smbclient queue command issue

Eric Rowell erowell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 05:47:29 MDT 2010

Jeremy,
   Thank you so much for your time on this.  This is great, it worked.
 I now can do what is currently required for listing and canceling
print jobs.

   I'm good with using numeric job control codes.  I'm going to be
embedding these program calls into a set of programs which will be
running these commands for the users.  This will allows the values for
that field to be whatever is required.  Man I have spent way too much
time trying to get the RAP versions working, guess I should have
posted more details a few weeks ago.

   I hope the people who have asked me if anyone has got it this
working are reading.  You have provided me and some other people out
there a great set of solutions.  May not be where we expected but it
is solved.  I never even looked at the rpcclient and it is very
powerful.

Eric B. Rowell

--
Eric B. Rowell