[Samba] smbclient queue command issue

Eric Rowell erowell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 05:36:41 MDT 2010

I would agree with the thoughts on the suggests changes.  But I also
understand the limited resources on making these changes.  At least if
we can get these in the "net" command so they are in one common place.

I would suggest that the cancel should also go into the "net" command.
 Just to have a common set of tools compared to the windows "net"
command.  Makes it easier to have people find.  But if it is in the
rpcclient command I'm OK with that too.

Eric

--
Eric B. Rowell