[Samba] Microsoft OneNote 2007 painfully slow

Robert LeBlanc robert at leblancnet.us
Tue Jun 15 16:31:51 MDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 4:07 PM, Andrew Masterson <
Andrew.Masterson at nuvistaenergy.com> wrote:

> [...]

I don't recall seeing any temp files like Word/Excel/etc 2007 (we ran into
that problem, in fact I still have a script running every 15 minutes to scan
the file system and 'fix' the permissions). I'll watch the directory as I
open up the NoteBook and see if I can see any funny business.