[Samba] Installation problem

Miha Krajnc miha.krajnc.mb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 07:22:05 MDT 2010

That somewhat worked David. I did it according to your instructions and now
there is a /etc/samba dir with smb.conf. But /etc/init.d/samba still does
not exist. /etc/init.d/smbd does how ever and when i try to start it it
tells me that i should start with "start smbd" or "service start smbd" and
when i do that it says:

 "start: Unable to connect to system bus: Failed to connect to socket
/var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such file or directory".

Any more ideas? And thanks for the help!

--
Lep pozdrav, Miha Krajnc.