[Samba] Samba 3.4.5 & Offline Folders & windows 7 (again ..)

Martin Hochreiter linuxbox at wavenet.at
Thu Feb 18 05:13:28 MST 2010

Hi!

We tested the offline folder synchronisation with windows 7 and Samba
3.4.5 the
last days.

We constantly facing the problem if you change a file (e.g. a Excel
spreadsheet)
-  does not matter if offline or online -
and you are start the offline sync in win7 then it claims about a
synchronisation problem
with that file.
Win7 states that both sides have changed.
We don't face that problem if the share is located on a win2003 server -
but I don't really
know where to start debugging here.

Does this sound familiar to anyone here or are my share definitions wrong?
******************************
[test]
   comment = test
    browseable = no