[Samba] winbind: only domains option/patch

jrmailgate-samba at yahoo.co.uk jrmailgate-samba at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 6 04:06:41 MST 2010

Thanks Volker!

I would like to add my voice to those requesting this enhancement!

We have a highly distributed number of domains that all trust each other, but member servers only have access to their local domain controllers. Having the ability to restrict the number of domains that the Samba server tries to contact will be a *very* useful addition.

Regards

JR