[Samba] Fwd: Urgently Required System Administrator

Anil Wakhare aswakhare at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 03:38:12 MST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Survik Software Limited <divya.surendran at survik.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 3:09 PM
Subject: Urgently Required System Administrator
To: aswakhare at gmail.com

   *For Internal Use of Employer (Please don't delete or modify while
replying to this email)*  Monster Resume ID: 22361001      Personal Folder
ID: 9114090
 *Dear anil,

* Dear Candidate,
Urgently Required " Sr. System Administrator" with our organization, so if
you are looking for a change then revert with your updated resume also send
us references of your friends and colleagues for the same.
Please find the details below:
Company Profile; Survik Software Limited was established in 1994 and is
headquartered in Pune (India) with branch office in Durham, North Carolina,
USA. We have specialized training center in Pune to train our in-house
software resources. Survik Software Limited is a professional service
provider for software consulting and development services. We are a
professional service provider for Business Intelligence (BI) & Data
warehousing consulting and implementation services. We are an ISO 9001:2000
certified and a member of The Software Technology Park & NASSCOM India.

Job Description

Desired Education: Diploma (Computer) / Graduate (B.Sc. Computer, BCA, BCS)
Technical Certification: MCSA / MCSE 2003
Total Work Experience: 2 to 3 Years

Expected to Have:

1. Windows 200x server Administration and Troubleshooting
2. Work experience on Oracle / Microsoft SQL 200x Database basic
Administration
3. Knowledge on IIS5,6 and 7
4. Knowledge on FTP and RichCopy, etc.
5. Datacenter or Production and Staging Environment support
6. User Account Administration for Aventail ,IPass and Active Directory
7. Backup and Restore
8. Knowledge on Network LAN ,WAN and Wireless
Others

1. Exposer to Change Control Process
2. Audit Facing
3. Technical Documentation and Report Generation
4. Good Verbal/Written communication in English
5. Soft Skills

Location :Pune

Kindly revert with your updated CV and the following Details:

1. Total IT Experience:
2. Relevant Experience in system administration:
3. Relevant Experience in Swing:
4. Relevant Experience in Hibernate:
5. Relevant Experience in Spring:
6. Monthly Take home :
7. Expected Monthly Take home:
8. Joining Period:
9. Current location:
10. Reason for Job Change

Thanks & Regards,
Divya Surendran,
Survik Software Ltd. | 303, 2nd Floor | Sapphire Chambers | Opp. Food Bazar
Baner Road | Baner | Pune - 411045
Phone - +91 20 27292427 / 28 | Ext. - 203 I Fax: +91 20 27292738.
Visit us at :| www.survik.com

 This mail has been sent by one of the employers (Employer name: Survik
Software Limited) accessing the services of
monsterindia.com<http://www.monsterindia.com>and not by Monster.
Monster is committed to protecting the privacy of our
users and our “Terms of Use” prohibits any misuse including spamming. If you
consider the contents of the mails inappropriate or as spam, please forward
this mail to spam at monsterindia.com
*Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume
updated.*
*Update Resume now* <http://my.monsterindia.com/login.html?spl=empmailjun19>