[Samba] Keeping Windows ACL's when migrating to SAMBA Server

George greenadmins at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 21:56:06 MST 2010

Rightnow i got it half working but am having trouble with part of it. If
I use robocopy, It copies the files and ACL but not the correct create
of modify dates

robocopy \\man_fs2\Batteries \\bed-fs1\servers\man_fs2\Batteries /sec /e

If I use xxcopy I can copy all the files with the proper create and
modify dates but it wont copy the ACL's.

xxcopy \\man_fs2\Batteries \\bed-fs1\servers\man_fs2\Batteries /backup

George