[Samba] Need a little help with Samba 3.5.5 on FreeNAS 7.2.5543

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 12:40:36 MST 2010

What happens if you remote the radio_tr.txt file?  Do you still get "no
stations found" or does it actually complain that the file is missing?

Does the file system support ACL's (ie. extended file permissions?)

Is it case specific all of a sudden?  Is there an issue with the file being
more than 8.3 characters?